Froika Sun Care SPF 50+
Froika Sun Care SPF 50+ products provide Highest Photoprotection for daily use under extreme sunlight conditions (mountain, sea sports) throughout the year and in particular the sensitive areas as nose, ears.
Highly recommended to be used for scars and burns protection
It is Paraben Free and recommended for allergic hyper – reactive to the sun skins.
Available in creamy, emulsion, spray and milky forms as per below:
Froika Suncare Emulsion SPF 50+ ⇒ normal, combination and oily skin
Recommended to protect babies or young children from long sun exposition.
Avoid excessive sun exposure as it is harmful to your health
SKIN TYPES: Very Fair Phototypes, Hypersensitive, Sun Intolerant
AVAILABLE SIZE: Emulsion 40 ml
- Tailored to normal to dry skin
- Equal photoprotection in UVA/UVB
- Protection from the immediate (sunburn) or long term (photoageing- risk of skin cancer) harmful effects of sun radiation.
- Increase the natural defense mechanisms of cells against UV solar radiation and combats the premature ageing.
- Excellent cosmetic texture that is immediately absorbed, colorless application, leave no white traces.
- Offer in depth hydration of long duration
- Photostable, water- sweat resistant
- Suitable for adults & children
Apply SunCare SPF 50+ uniformly on the face or body, preferably 15-20 min prior to sun exposure. Re-apply after 2 hours of continuous exposure.
Repeated application is needed before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
- Photo Stable Sunscreen Filters